The Giant Brooks range mountains and the vast arctic region of Alaska are not easily captured, nor can the space be contained completely in a picture. But to tease your visual sense of discovery, below are some photo galleries that unveil some of the regions sights.
- Eastern Brooks Range Aerials: Dramatic scenes from the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Nigu River: Flows through Gates of the Arctic National Park and NPRA.
- Etivluk River: Flows through the National Petroleum Reserve Alaska and into the Colville River.
- Wildlife: Wildlife that inhabits Alaska’s arctic.
- Adventuring in the arctic: Activities and adventures in the arctic.
- Marsh For of the Canning River: A beautiful river on the western border of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Arrigetch Peaks: Gates of the Arctic National Park