Coyote Air is a part 135 air taxi, not a licensed Alaska Big Game Transporter or a Hunting Guide.
Hunting with Coyote Air
What we can’t do
- Sell per person hunts
- Help with selecting hunting locations
- Share information on previously sighted game
- Assist with hunting plans.
What we can do
Once you have chosen a hunting area we can:
- Quote you a price based on standard flight costs, along with an access point and the appropriate weight limitations.
- We only book one group into an area at a time, based on a first-to-book basis.
We do not take hunting reservations until February of the year of your hunt. Because we are a small family-run business, we do not have time or energy to discuss the following year’s plans during our busy summer season. If you need more information or would like to talk about logistics please call or email us in the fall.
If you require more help with hunting in Alaska, you can call the Alaska ADF&G to talk with the local biologist. There are also many hunting forums available, but information on them is often not accurate. There are also hunt planners commercially available that you can pay for information. We no longer work with any of them, nor do we recommend any.